It is so hard to believe that our little man Hank is already one month old! It seems like just yesterday, Mike and I were in shock when the doctor told us we were going to be admitted to the hospital and have a baby by the next day.
He had his one month doctor's visit yesterday and as you can see in the picture above, Hank is growing FAST. He was 7lbs 2oz and 20 3/4 inches when he was born. Our little boy is movin' on up in the growth charts.
Here is what else he has been into these days...
- Eating - A LOT...thus the growth
- Sleeping - A LOT...mostly during the day, thus the photo attempt above :) Mommy and Daddy are hoping that he can make it about 4 hours at least once a night in the weeks to come, but if not, he's a baby; it's what he does. Luckily, mommy can nap with baby during the day!
- Looking like a Turtle - his hobby currently is moving his head around like a little turtle. It is way too cute and incredibly more fun to watch than anything else.
- Running a Few Errands with Mommy - so far Hank has been to Ulta and DSW. I am trying to take him to girly places while I still can...haha! However, no child of mine will escape my shoe obsession!
- Smiling - sometimes at mommy and daddy!
- Laughing? Possibly - today during our walk, Mike and I saw him smile and make what sounded like a little giggle. Either way, it was too cute.
- Making Tiny Pony Noises While He Sleeps - self explanatory...I need to try to record these ASAP!
- Having Staring Contests with Mommy and Daddy - he wins...he always does.
- Looking Concerned in All Photos
- Being totally and utterly adorable...see picture to the right.
|Hanging out with Daddy|
|Check out my Gnome Hat - Why do these people put these things on me???|
More to Come,