In the spirit of a return to the blog world (for now), I have decided to link up with one of my favorite blogs, E,Myself, and I and confess my soul to you all...
1. I really want to be this awesome, committed blogger. However, I often find other "things" to do like watch horrible television shows.
2. I really like the following shows (in no particular order): The Client List, Dance Moms, and Army Wives. Lifetime has a dedicated viewer in me. The worst of all these though, might be The Client List. As a viewer, I somehow feel so sorry for pitiful and hideous Jennifer Love Hewitt, a.k.a Riley Parks, as she has to juggle being a jilted wife, mother, and owner of a spa that is not at all legit. Sometimes when I watch it, I just laugh and laugh and laugh...at the dialogue. I want to know who gets paid to write those scripts? Alas, I still watch it every week and enjoy every minute.
3. I use the word "really" far too much when writing and speaking.
4. I love wearing new clothes. I mean I wash those suckers and wear them out for like 3-5 days, which I can do because I rarely see the same people every day and Hank doesn't mind. :)
5. I create unhealthy oatmeal recipes. Just last week, I was telling my mom about my Funfetti Oatmeal (funfetti mix - you choose the amount, milk, and oatmeal...then nuke it!) and she stopped me and said, "I'm not sure how good that is for you..." Nevertheless, I think I will make some tomorrow.
*On a side note, Jello Instant Pudding mix is also really scrumptious in oatmeal as well. Just throwing that out there.
6. I am so excited for the last Sookie Stackhouse book to be released in two weeks! For those of you that are not a total nerd like me, the Sookie Stackhouse books by Charlaine Harris are what the show True Blood is based off of. Lots of vampires, werewolves, shifters, and fairies. And for some unknown reason, they are the best.books.ever.
Enough for now...I think a nap is calling my name instead of the dishes in the sink.