Background

Monday, June 27, 2011

Dog Days of Summer List!

 So, as my  husband obsesses over our beautiful yard that he has groomed and cared for, I am obsessing over this list! One thing I LOVE about summer is the ability to do, and do, and do, and do around our home! This morning, during my caffeine high, I wrote this list down. I have to say I am pretty pumped about it!

*Continue my Organization Overhaul of our house - Kitchen, you are next!
*Learn how to make gluten-free bread
*Master the art of the soft, chewy sugar cookie
*Hit up the gym at least five days a week - today: cardio, chest, and back!
*Take two yoga classes a week - thanks to my new SportsBarn membership, this is easy!
*Learn how to Dougie - I am serious.
*Sell, sell, sell on E-Bay!
*Re-do my Beowulf Colonial Units!
*Finish Beach Music by Pat Conroy (book review to come soon) and start another by him, South of Broad
*Read Rebecca and Secret Life of Bees for my classes
*Get wake-to-wake consistently on my wakeboard
*Get the PCC Remodeling website ready for launch by Labor Day!
*Lay out by the pool - thanks, SportsBarn!

Disclaimer to Myself: this is a NO PRESSURE list :)


Later Gators,

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment