Background

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mid-Week Confessions

Okay, so this is more like a mid-week,end of the week confession, but nevertheless, confessions shall be made!

1. After I cooked an entire meal for us last night, I decided it was an excellent idea to try out this cookie recipe that I had found on Pinterest ( I mean where else would I find anything?). About halfway through the process, I realized that this was indeed a terrible idea. My almost seven month pregnant body started to shut down. Seriously, I was spilling ingredients every where and dropping measuring cups and cookie batter as well. Thank goodness for my amazing husband who stepped in to finish the process. If it weren't for him the kitchen would be a war zone of hazardous cookie batter and spatulas.

2. Some mornings, this one included, I plan my morning routine around getting a yummy coffee fix at one of my many choices. Decaf. of course! Today it was Dunkin Donuts. An even juicier confession: I was once doing this three times a week.

3. I have a personal fashion adviser. His name is Mike. He is my husband. That man answers more fashion-related questions every morning that most men will ever answer in their lifetime. I think this morning's question revolved around my choice of scarf.

4. I adore filling out forms. I know, seriously, who likes that? I love using just the perfect pen and making my writing as neat as I can. For instance, I have a crib warranty form just waiting to be inked to perfection. I think there may be money to be made in such a fetish.

5. I have at least one dream a week in which people will not listen to anything I am saying. I am most certain that this stems from my profession as a high school teacher.

Well, I must say, these confessions are pretty darn fun! For more fun, check out a great blog: www.emyselfandi.com (see below).

No comments:

Post a Comment