Background

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I Started a Blog!!!!

So, after months of pondering and debating whether or not I should start a blog, HERE IT IS!!! My friend, Sarah (http://sarahg816.blogspot.com/), is definitely my inspiration, along with my passion for writing, sharing, and well let's face it - sometimes venting!

While creating this blog, I decided that I will have several categories, which are as follows:

1. Ashley and Mike Holtzhower :)
2. FOOD
3. Stories from the classroom of a high school English teacher
4. Trips!
5. Books, books, and more books

I am sure I will develop more as I get used to this whole blogging business, but for now those will do!

Time to do some design work on this blog!

Adios!

1 comment:

  1. Whoo hoo!! I love it! :) I'm so excited that you're doing this!

    ReplyDelete