Background

Thursday, July 8, 2010

TOP CHEF - Braised Beef Short Ribs

So, I made this dish tonight...well with my own additions and changes...but I MADE THIS! I watched my On Demand Episode of Top Chef this A.M. and made the winning dish tonight!!! Here's what mine looked like...let's compare:

Not too shabby, if I must brag! I have always loved cooking, but this experience made me see what I could actually do in the kitchen! Here's the recipe...try it...you'll love it!!!

*Photo Note: If you like wine and want a good pairing, grab a bottle of Chateau St. Jean Merlot - random wine to choose, but excellent together!

Top Chef Braised Beef Short Ribs

 Alright, now I have to make myself go to bed...I hear my snoring husband :)

Later!

2 comments:

  1. YUM!! That looks awesome! I think Jason would have a heart attack if my meals came out looking that pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarah! You could definitely make this! We should get together and exchange recipes! :)

    ReplyDelete